Falls are the main reason why older people lose their independence - are you at risk?
If you have had 2 or more falls in the last 12 months
if you answer YES to 3 out of the 5 options below, then please refer to the falls service:
1. Have you fallen in the last year?
2. Are you taking 4 or more medicines?
3. have you had a stroke or been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?
4. Have you had any problems with your balance or walking?
5. Do you have difficulty getting up from a chair?
How to refer to the falls service?
Simply call: 0845 241 7201
When we answer your call we take some basic details and arrange for one of our experienced therapists to call you back at a mutually agreeable time.
For more information and how to keep yourself safe, take a look at our WALC leaflet