North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG primarily commissions acute hospital services for local people from two hospital trusts:
This hospital is the primary acute hospital for residents of North East Hampshire and Farnham. It is run by Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust which offers many services including eye unit, cardiac centre and expanded critical care facilities.
The Royal Surrey County Hospital is the second most frequented acute hospital for residents of North East Hampshire and Farnham, after Frimley Park Hospital. It provides a wide range of services and has a specialist centre for cancer, Ear, Nose and Throat, Maxillo-Facial and Oral Surgery and Cardiology services.
- Fleet Community Hospital provides services for general rehabilitation, outpatient, podiatry, x-ray, ultrasound and falls prevention.
- Farnham Centre for Health provides a wide range of services aimed at improving the health and well-being of the local population
- Aldershot Centre for Health opened in 2008 and brings together GPs, dental services, clinicians, counsellors, community nurses, Army doctors and a pharmacy.
- Cranleigh Village Hospital Trust was established nearly 150 years ago
- Haslemere and District Hospital has a minor injuries unit and blood clinic.
- Woking Community Hospital offers mental health services to the community.
- Walton Community Hospital has an x-ray department, rapid access centre and podiatry department.